Trump's Visit To Atlanta Wednesday: Boost For GOP, Target For Dems
Ahead of President Donald Trump's visit to the Atlanta area on Wednesday, prominent Georgia Democrats have scheduled a news conference to "slam" what they call the president's "failed coronavirus response," the group announced in a press release. For state Republican leaders, the visit offers an opportunity to showcase Trump before the GOP base as the November election approaches.
Latest News From NPR
- White House and GOP reach a deal in principle to stop the nation from defaulting
- 'Anatomy of a Fall' wins the top prize at the Cannes Film Festival
- Republican-led Texas House impeaches state Attorney General Ken Paxton
- 2 more Oath Keepers are sentenced to prison terms for the Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- Local farmers in South Africa were cut out of rooibos tea cash. Now change is brewing
- Fixit culture is on the rise, but repair legislation faces resistance
- Turkey's runoff election will decide if Erdogan extends his 20-year rule
- Creating a sperm or egg from any cell? Reproduction revolution on the horizon
On Second Thought is a one-hour, news talk show, airing at 11 a.m. Friday, 7 a.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday. Timely conversations on all topics relating to Georgia!